Monday, November 5, 2007

Pirate Ships

So this was a fun day at the Home Depot. This months project was Pirate Ships, as you can see we couldn't get Matt to hold still long enough for any pics but he did let me get a few when we got home. Jake had such a good time, he couldn't wait to make it float, it's a good thing that he is willing to float it on the carpet and the tables since this one can't go into the water. Jake loves getting to use any tools he can find. Mom only ended up with one smashed finger and a little bit of blood (good thing Jake wanted to paint his red). Can't wait till next month, gotta love Home Depot for entertaining the kids especially during the winter. It was packed their were all kinds of kids there it was pretty fun & a little crazy.

















































































































































3 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute..looks like Jake has a blast! My boys would LOVE that..wish there was a Home Depot near me :(!

Teresa :) said...

That is soooo cool!! I love that home depot does this. What a fun activity for the kiddos. We love ya bye

Amber said...

What cool pirate ships. I didn't know Home Depot does this...well, I also don't have any little boys :)
I hope they have fun sailing them on the table!