Thursday, August 21, 2008

Updates....

Ok so for all of you who check my blog I'm soooooo sorrrrryyyyy! I have been a blog slacker lateley, the last few months have been so hectic, but I think that this will catch me all up for now & I will try to do much better from now on. So here is what's been going on, the company that I worked for closed their doors here locally so I had 2 months to find something new, I did get a new job and have started to work for WL Gore, (the bad thing is they only hire f/t so I went from working 4hrs a night to 10 hrs a night 2:30-12:30 pm) wow has that been a shock to my system, but I think I am figuring it out. We went to our anual big family reunion for 9 days and enjoyed being to relax & hang out a bit (we missed everyone that wasn't there), we came home on Sunday & I started work Monday I didn't plan that too well, but Scott was amazing and made sure that everything ran smooth, I really am very spoiled! Scott has had several appointments with the Mayo Clinic and we fill we are getting somewhere so hopefully soon we will know what we can do to help him out so that he will start feeling back to normal (or as close as he can). We have a great Nanny (Ann) that comes in to be here with the boys during our few hours of overlap and she has been awsome to help with some of the house work too, the boys sure love her, thank goodness. Oh and probably the funnest news (atleast for the boys) they got bunkbeds and oh how they love them! Matt has done very well on his big boy bed & Jake loves getting to be on top cause he's so big. I know the beds aren't made but the boys were so excited to get to bed. I hope you all enjoy catching up with us, we love to see how you are all doing, sorry for all the slide shows but it was the easiest way to get caught up. Love Ya All. Melinda

4 comments:

Kate said...

I think there's something really fun about bunkbeds. We have one for the boys, too, but James is still in the crib, so we haven't transitioned Daniel to the top bunk and James over to the bottom bunk yet. It's great to see that it can be done since your boys are fairly close in age to mine.

Thanks for the update! I haven't talked to you for so long - I need to get back in touch with you. It's just been a crazy summer for everyone, hasn't it?

Proud 2 Protect said...

Good luck with the new job & working F/T! That is great that you have a wonderful nanny to help out!

I LOVE the bunk beds & their room is so cute!

MelindaLou said...

Ok I hate to be stupid but which Matt is this? I know a few of you and your site is blocked so I couldn't figure out which one it is. Thanks.

Amber said...

Wow-you ARE very busy!
Good luck with everything!