Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Fun

We had great fun at thanksgiving we had so much good food and I had more deserts than I did food which wasn't good for my waist but boy did I enjoy it! We had lot's of my family together at mom & dads (34 total) it was a little wild and crazy at times with 8 kids under 6 but as always it was worth it. Then on our way home we got to stop and see some of Scott's family at his cousins homecoming it was so great to see them we really miss them we don't get to see them often enough. It was a wonderful weekend and we have so much to be thankful for.

2 comments:

Mhari said...

Oh that looks like so much fun. I wish we could have been there. I hope we will be over in your neck of the woods next summer. I want to see all of y'all!
I'm glad you got to enjoy. Post more pics if you have them. :-) I always love to see them.

Nichole said...

Hey guys! Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! Hope your Christmas is a good one too!