Sunday, June 5, 2011

You know you live with boys when...



All in a day with boys. Today was just one of those funny days when I realize how much of a boys world I live in, We were out at the Ranch and Matt needed to go potty, I told him he would have to us the old wooden outhouse and with out missing a step he said ok went in not only once but twice (so wouldn't happen with girls I remember wanting to cry when I had to use one), Matt comes in with a gash on his head from having hit the concrete, Scott is tucking them in and they have the newspaper adds "The Gun Section" and said there were their newspapers to look at, and then I found a rubber lizzard on the floor in the living room and another one taking a bath in the bathroom sink. They all just made me smile. What a boring life I would have without all my boys.

No comments: