Friday, October 12, 2007

Head Shoulders Knees & Toes

So the boys are learning all about their bodies, which often leaves us laughing.

So we had Kara staying with us this last week and Jacob saw her putting in her contacts and so later he came and asked me if I had to put my eyeballs in. I thought it was pretty funny. So then we had to talk about how come Kara gets to put her eyeballs in but I don't. Kids are so funny. It's good that they can make us laugh.

Matt has learned how to clap his hands he thinks it's great however, he gets upset if you are cheering for joy while he does it. The two seem to go together.

A few days ago Jake was the lucky kid who got to have Chocolate pudding for lunch. When he was done I told him that we needed to wash his face because he was very messy. He proceeded to lick as much of his face as he could with his tongue. And then told me that his "Tongue Washed it For Him." It was all I could do to quit laughing long enough to help him get cleaned up and sent off to play. Gotta love these kids.

1 comment:

Teresa :) said...

Mel that freakin cracks me up. I can so see him saying that. I bet that was fun to see Kara for a few days. Are you coming down any time soon? Oh and how are the christmas lists coming? love ya
-tree