Sunday, October 28, 2007

Jack-O-Lanterns

Well we were able to hold off Jake for a week, but that was it, he was so excited to carve the pumpkins. Lucky for us Granny & Papa let us all come over and carve our pumpkins at there house. Matt thought they tasted great (I guess he's eaten worse) yucky! Jake had a great time but thought that he should be dressed up to do them. We had a good time, I think dad had the most fun, he got to use a power knife to carve it & then we couldn't find a lighter stick so he got out a Torch so that we could get them lit. I think we all did a pretty good job. And the boys had a good time too.















































5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Your Jack-o-lanterns are great! I love that Jake is in his costume! My Briggs is Woody this year too!

Teresa :) said...

Hey they look very good. I love the picture of Jakie in his costume with aunt Carla. I cant wait to see Halloween Pictures. Have we set a limit for Christmas yet or are we not doing that? Call me. Love ya - Tree

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

those are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Nice JACK-O-LANTERNS!!! You guys are professionals. I wish I could have come to help carve, but then they probably wouldn't have turned out quite as good! ;) Love you all!

Kara

wackyjackie said...

Kendall loved chewing on the pumpkin lids too. I am very impressed with the carving skills at the Jones house!