Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Seriously Mother Nature!!!

Sorry all but I have to vent for a few... Really it's MAY!!! I went with Jake's K Class on their field trip today and what would you know it blowed, snowed, hailed, & rained on us the entire time (not even a week ago we were in flip flops & shorts!). But no today had to be nasty. The poor kiddos were soaked to the bone, we went to the deer farm petting zoo and the animals would hardly even come out, I felt so bad for the kids. I sure hope summer comes soon, I don't know how much more we can all take. (Picture is stolen from a friend. I was to busy trying to keep kids dry and had no chance for pics.)



p.s. I am grateful for the moisture just wish it would be a nice warm monsoon instead of miserable snow and wind!

Thanks for listening.

2 comments:

Kara said...

Mel, I'm so sorry that you guys had such a tough day for Jake's field trip. Flagstaff has such long winters...maybe you'll get to move this way before too long! :) Love you sis!!! I'm wishing you a long warm summer...

Kim said...

What icky weather, but it makes for good stories :) I'm loving that your blogging again. I miss you so much!!!