Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weekend Away

For our anniversary (11 years already) Scott got me tickets to go see Broadways "Mamma Mia"



and took me to Phoenix to stay at Tapatio Cliffs for the weekend. It was such a beautiful and relaxing place.




Thanks so much to Scott's folks for keeping the boys. We had such a great time, we went to the show and loved it (me probably more than Scott, but love him even more than I did before since he went with me!!!), then spent the rest of the weekend lounging beside the pull in SUN SHINE and being WARM it was so great, eating amazing food and hanging out with good company! Scott of course, and my Sis & Bro Kara & Billy came out and joined us it was so fun.

1 comment:

Kim said...

That was so sweet of him to do that for you!! And you deserved a weekend away together. The place looks amazing. Glad you had a good time. Love you!