Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Amazing!

Ok so to most people this would seem pretty normal but I have to tell you that this was a first. Matt has a thing about "NOT" sleeping at Granny's house. Not even when he was really small would he take a nap at Granny & Papa's house. We would either have to deal with a crabby patty or come home because he would just refuse to nap over there. Well Sunday Matt finally gave in after 15 months he finally took a nap at Granny's, we had Ryan's home coming talk and had lot's of Family and Friends there, Matt tried to play with Jake & Eden but I think he just got wallered mostly. By late afternoon with no nap all day he crashed out. Maybe this is a sign of better days and getting to stay longer with Papa & Granny.

1 comment:

Eli, Leslie & Victoria said...

I love this pic of Matt he looks just like Jake.... he's not even going to remember me.... hurry up and come visit me already. ive been here for 4 months now...