Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

We had a wonderful Easter. The Bunny even stopped by Grandma & Granddad's house thank goodness. The boys got spoiled yet again I can't seem how to stop myself sometimes (The great news was that everything was 40-75% off so I kept costs down) I have a very hard time when I see a good deal, maybe one day I will figure out just because it's on sale doesn't mean it's a must have!
We were able to listen to my sister Teresa sing a special musical number in church it was really fun to hear her sing again it has been a while since I have gotten listen to her preform. She did such a beautiful job. And then we enjoyed the rest of our church meetings getting to feel such a great spirit around such a miraculous event. It truly is a blessing in my life to know of my Saviors love for me and for his willingness to die for me so that I might be able to live again and be with my loved ones forever. I am so grateful for the blessings that I have been given in my life I know that I am watched over and cared for everyday of my life. One of our lessons in church was to "Live each day as if it were your last". As I started to think about this I though how true this was, I want to make sure I don't let an opportunity go by that I am ungrateful, of that those around me don't know that I love them, of that I haven't said something to someone that I have wanted to. So I just want to take this time to tell you all how much I love & appreciate your examples and kindness and friendship in my life.


2 comments:

Ty & Megan said...

so cute! I wish we had been at the picnic. The kids are all getting so big. Great job on the dress, I was proud of myself for hemming Cloey's pants. I can't imaging making such a cute dress. I enjoyed your testimony too, hope to see you soon :)

Love, Megan

Teresa :) said...

Hey Mel, the pics all turned out great except the ones I am in. Yuck. haha Thanks again for all of your help and support its always fun to see you guys sorry there was so much going on hopefully next time you are here we can do more! It was a great Easter though and Im glad we got to spend it with you guys. :)