Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Mr Tough

We have decided that Matt is such a little Brute! He doesn't seem to be bothered by much he is constantly running into the walls getting bumps & bruises, he loves "playing bonk" which consists of hitting you in the head and wants you to hit him in the head and if no one will play than I have seen him head but the wall. So over the weekend we found out just how tough he really is. We were downstairs at my mom & dad's in their food storage room and I look down just as Matt is grabbing a "MOUSE TRAP" yikes!!! Of course my hands were full of glass jars and I couldn't do anything about it so I'm trying with my full arms to shake the trap off of his little fingers. And Mr Toughy cries for all of 30 sec. until daddy gives him a jelly bean. This kid amazes me he has some tolerance for pain.

4 comments:

Kierst said...

HI! I think this is the easiest way to lead you to our blog..yea for blog friends!

The Cureton Family said...

Wow! I can't believe how tough he is!

Kara said...

:) WOW he's a little tuffy! Give those two hugs for me.

Cammie said...

Isn't it funny how some kids are so tough? It's so nice for us mommies because it makes us hurt less for them!