Monday, March 31, 2008

Hunky Husband Survey

Ok well I saw this on one of my friends blogs and thought that this would be fun to do for Scott on our 8th Anniversary! (I know it seems crazy). As you will see I am totally spoiled! Scott is such a wonderful Husband and Father we are so glad that he is ours.


What is his name? Scott

How long have you been married? 8 years

How long did you date? 5 Months

How old is he? 29

Who eats more? Recently me! I am trying much better. Scott does so well at watching his portions and eating good (I like to tell myself it is only because he has too)

Who said I love you first? Scott did. I am sure I thought about it but I didn't want to scare him off. :-)

Who is taller? Scott, not that it is hard to be taller than me.

Who sings better? Scott, I can't carry a tune in a bucket

Who is smarter? Definitely Scott!

Whose temper is worse? Mine! Thank goodness Scott puts up with me.

Who does the laundry? We both do (mostly Scott)

Who does the dishes? We both do lucky for us we have a dishwasher!

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? facing the bed, Scott

Who pays the bills? Scott (he would go crazy to have me doing it he like to know every detail of what is going on)

Who mows the lawn? What lawn? No Lawn but Scott does run the leaf blower

Who cooks dinner? Scott I work nights, he really spoils me.

Who drives when you are together? Mostly Scott, again it makes him crazy to not be in control (plus he thinks anyone other than him are scary drivers.)

Who is more stubborn? I'm not sure we are either one stubborn.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me I have to do it a lot. Scott is perfect so when he is wrong we make sure to put it on the Calendar.

Whose parents do you see the most? Scott's

Who proposed? Scott did

Who has more friends? What friends??? We do stuff with our Family mostly, lucky for us they are the best friends you could have.

Who has more siblings? Me I have 5 sisters, he has 1 sister & 2 brothers

Who wears the pants in the family? Scott does on almost everything. However if you ask the boys they will tell you that "I am the meanest mommy in the world" so I guess that means I wear the pants with the kids. They don't like when mommy tells them no, they get away with lot's more with daddy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mel...so cute...you are spoiled! But I bet if he did a wife survey we would all see that he is spoiled too!
p.s. do you really mark the calendar when Scott is wrong??:)

Kara said...

:) You guys crack me up...you're lucky you're not stubborn...BIlly and I both have the SUPER STUBBORN GENE! oh boy!!!