Friday, April 18, 2008

BBQ Days are Here

So last weekend I helped Scott put our Patio down in the backyard. (I know I'm sure you are all wondering how much I really helped but I promise I did.) I was sore enough the next several days to prove it! We are so excited to have it done it was one of our big projects for the summer and now it's finished! We wanted to get it done asap so that we could sit out and enjoy it all summer & fall, we got the Patio set put up, moved the bbq gril over & moved the swing to the backyard, I am really loving it. I can sit and read, relax or play with the boys outside thanks Scott for getting it done. The boys seem to like it too, they now have a nice place to ride their bikes, and play basket ball. Here is to Summer time here I knew there was a reason for living here. (p.s. we put the snow shovels away, anyone want to wager on if I'll have to bring them back out? I sure hope not).







No comments: