Sunday, April 6, 2008

HomeDepotDays





Yeah it was our day out to the HomeDepot again! (Wow they get their money out of us, they sure know what they are doing offering "free" kids projects.) The boys got to build planter boxes. They turned out really good. We then went to the garden center and let them pick out flowers to put into them. We are all getting really excited for Spring, the boys and I planted some Lillies and Strawberries last week and we will finish up their new boxes tomorrow. I will add more pics once they are done. In case I haven't said it, I love that HD plans these activites it is great to get out of the house and have something fun to go do.

2 comments:

Amber said...

You guys sure make some fun things. You are bound to have "Handyman Helper" boys as they get older. Yeah for you!

Havilah said...

I've always wanted to do the whole Home Depot thing! We never have though. I'm glad I found your blog!