Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Making of a Contortionist???

Alright so lately Jake has been going through what I am hoping is a "stage" but he likes to fit into strange things and small things for that matter. A few weeks ago we were outside and I couldn't find him and was looking around and next thing I know the lid on the Ice Chest pops open and out he comes. Then last weekend I got a bag to carry my scrap booking stuff around when I need to take it somewhere and he was so excited and asked me if he could play with the box, I said sure (why again to we buy them toys?) Anyhow my mom came in and asked where my camera was and this was the pictures she got. It was so funny this box was really not very big maybe 8" wide 12" tall & 18" long at the most. Aren't kids fun!!! :-) Maybe someone will pay him for this talent one day and he can take good care of good old mom & dad!


1 comment:

Teresa :) said...

That is soooo freaking funny. I love you Jacob Scott. Hes one of my 2 favorite nephews! haha