Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Gone Fishing

Scott had Monday off and we decided to take the boys Fishing. We got to the lake and got set up and it was so beautiful it reminds me why I am so lucky to live here. Jake had a great time casting and reeling his line back in, my reel broke about 20min into our adventure which is ok as I got to take more pictures that way. We say the coolest birds I'm not sure if it was a pelican or something like that but it was very neat to see it so close up. At one point Matt was so excited to see what Scott was doing and started to run down the little hill to be with him and of course tripped and fell head first into the lake (so sad I didn't have my camera for that..) Once we got him changed he was good for the moment. With no luck we went to the next lake and atleast saw fish in the lake even though we got no bites!!! The bugs were horrible and they were bitting plenty. I guess we'll have to try for earlier in the morning or closer to dusk if we want any bites from the fish. The boys had a good time but by the time we left the 2nd lake I think they had hat it. Hope it goes better next time.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AHhh.. I miss you guys! I love the pics Flagstaff is soo gorgeous!
love les